Monday, July 25, 2011

Who Knows.....???

Well....I'm back in the hospital. I started having some cramping/achiness along with contractions today. They didn't seem to get any better no matter what I did. So I called the doctor and here I am! Back in labor and delivery. They did a fetal fibronectin and it was negative. Yay! But I'm dilated to 1 cm and am 70% effaced. Boo! They've given me two shots of breathine and I've got an IV (It took 3 sticks! Ouch!). If all goes well I may get to go home tonight. But I'll be on strict bed rest. Trying not to think about it. I have a tiny, little, almost four year old at home that needs to have a special birthday. My heart is breaking thinking about anything taking away from her special day. I need her to feel special and know that nothing can take my love away from her. I know everything will work out the way it's supposed to. But I just can't help being upset for her.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments: