I had a doctor's appointment today and all went well! I'm still not dilated and my fetal fibronectin was negative. She said this would probably be my last ffn since they are only good through about week 35 (I am 33 weeks.). If I can make it to 34 weeks (this is when Anderson was born) she will lift more of my bed rest and I can add back activity. I will just need to make sure to take it easy. No problem!!! She also had me go over to labor and delivery at the hospital and get a steroid shot. It's just another precaution. They gave them to me when my water broke with Anderson. It helps beef up the baby's lungs. I go back and get another one tomorrow. That way if something were to happen and they couldn't stop my labor I would already be ahead of the game! So all in all it was very good news!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Doctor update
Posted by Cara at 7:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment