Every year for the Fourth of July we have a big culdesac cookout with our neighbors, the Murguia's, and a bunch of our friends. This year Ivan was in Mexico with JoHannah and I was on bed rest so we didn't know how things would go. We decided to go ahead with it, knowing that I wouldn't get to do any of my normal red, white and blue stuff! I would just chill on the couch. It couldn't have worked out better. Trevor did a great job of getting everything ready and shopping for it. He even made sure to buy red, white and blue plates, napkins and cups! (It's all in the details! Ha!) We ended up having about thirty people counting kids. Everyone brought lots of food and it was so nice to have some socialization! Trevor set the fireworks show up in the back yard so I could watch from our deck. It was awesome! I felt like we were at Booms Day! He said they were the same fireworks we got last year, but they seemed HUGE!!! Anderson had a great time. She played with sparklers but loved the poppers the best. We ended up having to lock Raley in our bedroom. She seems to think the fireworks are out to get us and she needs to protect us from them. She literally tries to attack them! And she's super sneaky and kept busting out! I just know one year that the Fourth of July is going leave me with a one eyed dingo! Here are a couple pics. Nothing great but it's all I got!

A for Anderson!!!

Trevor made me a heart!

I had posted awhile back about my friends throwing me a "sprinkle." Here are some pictures from it. Check out my diaper cake!!! How cute?!

Me and Jen.

Christy, me and Lori.

Tara, me and Charity.

Me and Kayla.

The whole group!

Good times!
I took this picture one morning before Trevor and Anderson headed off to church. I just thought she looked so pretty! She has a habit of not looking at the camera so if I can capture her looking....it seems amazing!

This past weekend was Owen's 1st birthday party! It was so cute! Jen did a great job using ice cream and cupcakes as the theme. She had all kinds of cupcakes and ice creams with different toppings.

Owen's smash cake.

Owen really liked Anderson's flip flops!

He really liked his mini ice cream cone!

But he wasn't too sure about the cake. It seemed a little too messy!

Well this weekend is Anderson's birthday. She's having a Barbie party. I'm trying my best not to go overboard. I've already agreed to let Walmart make the cupcakes. It's taking a lot of self control. I absolutely LOVE a party!!! Especially one with a theme! I will be allowed to do more activities by then but still need to take it easy. On Wednesday I will be 34 weeks. That is exactly when I delivered Anderson. Please pray that everything continues to go well and that he stays put til at least next week!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
0 comments:
Post a Comment