Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Meet Crosby!

I went to the high risk OB yesterday and got a great report! Everything still looks good and little man weighs in at 4 pounds on the dot! She was able to get some great pictures. They were even more amazing in person! He has the chunkiest lil face! I still have a hard time believing that I'm growing a person, but then he uses my rib cage to launch himself into my bladder and I'm quickly reminded! He is a wild thing!

These first two pics are of his face. Cute, huh?







This one is of his big ole lips, nose and chin! He looks totally kissable doesn't he?!




And this one.....well.....this one's a picture of a turtle. I'll let you figure it out. :)




Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comments:

DJ GT said...

Am I not turtle enough for your turtle club?