I got permission from my doctor to get to attend the "sprinkle" that my friends threw me last weekend. We went and ate dinner at Taiko and Jen made me a diaper cake and brought cupcakes from Sweet Sallie's. It was so wonderful! It was great getting out and getting to pretend things were normal. Before I left, I had Trevor take some pics of my belly. I didn't take any when I was pregnant with AK so I wanted to make sure I got some this time! This is the only one I have right now but I thought I'd share it. It makes me laugh!

One of the highlights of the evening (besides some random girl coming up and telling me the importance of having oxygen checked before the baby left the hospital) was getting my gift from Kayla, Christy and Nicole. They got stuff for the baby but they also got me a special gift. Some Glee pajamas!!! I put them on as soon as I got home. I took this picture and thought it was hilarious! You can't exactly see the Glee words. My boobs and belly are kinda eating them up! But it's a cute belly picture anyway!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
0 comments:
Post a Comment