Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tomorrow's the Big Day!

I'm not gonna say much....I have a feeling I could get rather weepy and longwinded given the chance. I'm trying to keep my emotions in check and not spend the night crying! So here goes!

Tomorrow Trevor and I will be get to meet Crosby. It's so hard to believe! We've waited so long for this moment. I'm a big ole ball of nerves and will probably not sleep too good tonight. But I am definitely ready for this next chapter to begin. I'm ready to see Anderson in her new role as big sister. She is so nurturing and I know that he will bring out that side even more. She told me tonight when I was tucking her in to let her know if I started hurting. I asked what she meant and she said, "just if your stomach hurts or your back hurts...just let me know so I can take care of it." Such an angel.....

I'll try to keep everyone posted this weekend or soon after with pics of the little guy. Any last minute bets on weight, length or time of birth?! I'm guessing he'll be 7 lbs 6 oz, 20 inches long and be born around 1:00. Guess we'll see tomorrow!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments: