I thought for sure I'd have the baby this weekend....it being a full moon and all. But NOPE! He's decided he likes things the way they are right now!
Friday night we went to the fair. I couldn't decide if I should venture out or not. I knew there would be a lot of walking and was a little worried. But eventually my desire for funnel cake and to see Anderson on the rides won and I went.


She had a blast and wanted to ride everything!




Trevor and Anderson rode the ferris wheel......


and I held down the fort on the ground!

It really was a lot of fun! Especially the people watching! I'm amazed at all the sights (and smells! Yuck!) at the fair! It was demolition derby night and it really brought out Putnam County's finest.
We headed off for some delicious funnel cake only to find out they were sold out!!! What?! I was devastated!

After much debate Anderson decided to get a sno cone and I was going to get some ice cream. I waited in line forever while they caught some of the derby. This is the point in the evening where we'd been there for about 3 hours and my body had decided I'd had enough. I'd been having some contractions but nothing bad. Well they started getting bad and I started eyeballing where the closest medics were! We finally got our sno cone and ice cream and started to make our way to the other side of the fair where we'd parked. On the way we saw that they had more funnel cakes! Trevor went to wait in line while Anderson and I went on to the car. I didn't think I was gonna make it and kept picturing the carnies delivering my baby! Of course we ended up making it and all contractions ceased as soon as I sat down in the car. While waiting for Trevor, Anderson decided that she wanted my ice cream and I could have her sno cone. Blue raspberry, of course.

And that was taken after I'd scrubbed my lips! She did however give me back my ice cream and said she'd saved me some.

Thanks, Anderson. Oh and they sold out of funnel cakes. Again. Two people ahead of Trevor. :(
Today I had another doctor's appointment. Everything looked good! I will officially be full term (37 weeks) on Wednesday. They did a growth check and he's right at the 50th percentile. Dr. Gernt said he was about 6.5 lbs right now. I've only progressed a smidge and he's a little farther down. So unless he comes before then, I will be induced next Friday the 26th!!! That puts me at 38 weeks and 2 days. I cannot believe I've actually made it this far! All summer we've been trying to keep him in and now it's time for him to come out! And I am so ready to meet this little coyote! I want to see the little guy who's been beating me up and using my bladder as a trampoline and my ribs as a launch pad! And it won't be long! I CAN'T WAIT!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
1 comments:
I was betting on the full moon putting you into labor too!
Post a Comment