This past weekend we went to Fall Fun Fest. It's on the square and there's lots of food, music and stuff for kids. I needed to get out of the house. And despite the complications I'm having....I was determined to do SOMEthing! I had some serious cabin fever! It was a lot of fun! Crosby slept the entire time and Anderson had a good time....up until she got bounced out of a bounce house. Mommy was NOT happy! The volunteers were supposed to be helping the kids out of the thing and they were not paying attention. Anderson sat down to get out, somebody jumped off something behind her and sent her flying. She face planted onto the road. She's okay but cut up her lip, gums, knee and toe. I was so mad I had smoke coming out of my ears! If she'd have busted out her teeth, I would have made a scene. Luckily the volunteers lives were spared.
On Sunday, we braved it and went to church. It went really good! Again, Crosby slept the whole time. And it's a good thing he did! Trevor and I (aka Parents of the Year) forgot the diaper bag! Woops!
Other than that we've been staying pretty low key! Anderson's been staying with me instead of going to Helen's. Helen is actually on vacation the next couple of weeks so it's worked out pretty good!
Crosby spends most of the time chillin out. I know I keep telling everyone this but he's a good baby!

And Anderson spends most of the time practicing her Toddlers and Tiaras routines, playing babies or asking to watch TV.

We're planning to do some "official" baby pics on Thursday. I know Trevor has big plans so I'm sure they'll be great!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
0 comments:
Post a Comment