Wednesday, October 15, 2008

HELLO WORLD!

I think I've learned enough about blogging to commit to having one! Tara and I have discussed it at length and decided it's time. I started one up on another website and it became too confusing. So blogspot....here I am!


Just to update everyone on our family. Trevor works as a site director at Capshaw Elementary School at the before and after school program called SAC. I work for the City of Cookeville's Dept. of Leisure Services as the Recreation Superintendent.

We have a BEAUTIFUL 14.5 month old little girl named Anderson Kate,

a 10 year old cat named Spooky (who's mean as a snake!)

and a goofy 1.5 year old dog named Raley (who I affectionately call "Dingo"....hence the blog title!).
I hope to keep everyone up to date on all of the goings on in our little world!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks good ru.

Heather said...

Hi Cara~
This is Heather, Trevor's cousin. Aunt L sent me a link to your blog.
I love to keep in touch with blogs, esp. family! Your baby is beautiful! Tell T I said hi :)
~Heather

Anonymous said...

Hi Cara,
Nice to see you in the world of blogs. Hoping you remember me.

Linda (Ware) Miller